LES People’s FCU is offering free tax preparation at the Lower East Side branch, at 37 Avenue B and at East Harlem branch building at 237 E 104th Street
LOWER EAST SIDE BRANCH TAX SITE:
37 Avenue B, New York, NY 10009
Friday 6:00PM – 9:00PM
Saturday 4:00PM – 9:00PM
Sunday 10:00AM – 4:00PM
Call to make an appointment at 347-682-5606 or click here to schedule an appointment.
EAST HARLEM BRANCH BUILDING TAX SITE:
237 E 104th Street, New York, NY 10029
Tuesday 12:00PM – 9:00PM
Thursday 12:00PM – 9:00PM
Friday 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Saturday 10:00AM – 5:00PM
Call to make an appointment at 212-505-3482 or click here to schedule an appointment.
Who is Eligible for Free Tax Prep?
- If your income is under $54,000 (with dependents)
- or under $25,000 (single)
- If you are self-employed with expenses of $5,000 or less
What to Bring
- Government-issued photo ID
- Social Security cards or ITIN letters for yourself and all individuals on your return
- All W-2 forms, 1099-R, etc.
- Documentation of higher education expenses, including tuition paid, loans received, student loan interest payments, and student fees
- Child care expenses, provider information and tax ID number
- Credit Union or bank account number and routing (ABA) number for direct deposit
This programs are possible thanks to Grow Brooklyn Brooklyn and Financial Clinic