The Marketing and Outreach Associate will be responsible for the creation and design of some marketing and promotional material; the crafting and delivery of a consistent social media voice and print communication, and the execution of outreach projects. This is a full time position under the supervision of the Director of Communications.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate / Bachelor Degree is preferred
- 1-3 years related work / internship experience
- Able to work with Photoshop, Illustrator, etc. with strong design sense
- High comfort level with website editing (Word Press and similar)
- Strong writing /editing skills
- Highly organized and able to work independently to meet deadlines
- Able to work some evenings and weekends for outreach presentations or events
- Spanish speaker preferred
- Maintain the front-end of the website, social media platforms and e-newsletter to ensure timely and accurate content is uploaded
- Design and update content on social media, website, online platforms and printing communication
- Customize marketing and promotional material for all communication platforms.
- Engage in membership recruitment and ongoing and outreach in the communities we serve
- Support with proper data entry, surveys, program evaluation and marketing research
- Support with planning and implementation of events and special projects
- Additional duties as requested
LESPFCU offers an excellent benefits package and competitive salaries, commensurate with experience.
Please send resume and brief cover letter including salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We regret that we will be unable to respond to each applicant. We will only contact candidates being considered for interviews. No phone calls please. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
Lower East Side People’s Federal Credit Union (LESPFCU) is a non-profit financial cooperative organized in 1986 that promotes economic justice and opportunity in NYC neighborhoods. We are owned by our members and dedicated to providing high-quality financial services and community development investments in low income, immigrant and other underserved communities. LESPFCU is $50 million in assets and has three physical branches in Lower East Side, East Harlem and Staten Island’s North Shore, and owns a mobile branch.