Holiday Cash Loan
Take Advantage of our Holiday Cash Loan promotion for a cheerier holiday season!
For the months of October, November and December, we offer loans of $500, $1,000 and $2,000 at rates as low as 6.99% APR*!
You pay $43.26, $86.52 or $173.04 a month for 12 months for $500, $1,000 or $2,000 respectively**.
Even more, the application fee will be waived when you apply for this promotion!
Quick and Easy Approval!
Apply at our branches! or contact us at 212-529-8197, 212-828-6061, or 718-554-4544
- Be a current Credit Union Member – Not a member yet?
- Direct Deposit and/or Auto-Pay is required
- NO application fee for this promotion
- NO pledge requirement
*APR = Annual Percentage Rate. APRs for this promotion are 6.99%, 7.99%, 8.99% and 12.74%. The amounts to borrow are $500, $1000 and $2000 for a term of 12 months. The monthly payments of $43.26, $86.52 and $173.04 shown here were calculated with a 6.99% APR, the lowest promotional rate. Auto-Pay or direct deposit is required, and loans will increase 2 interest points if Auto-Pay or direct deposit is canceled. A penalty rate of 18%APR will be applied in the event of delinquency or non-payments on the loan over 90 days.
LES People’s FCU offers affordable personal loans for all purposes! including:
- Debt consolidation
- Build/repair credit loans
- Special purchases such as computers, furniture or household appliances
- Family events like birthdays, graduations or weddings
- Travel or vacation
- Back-to-school expenses
- Home improvement
- Be a current Credit Union member
- Complete an application through Online Banking | Type of Loan: Signature/Line -of-Credit/Overdraft
- $10 Loan Application Fee –
- Proof of income: choose ONE of the following:
- Pay stubs (3 most recent) and/or letter on letterhead from employer
- Proof of Public Assistance / SSI / SSD, Pension and/or Child Support
- 2 years Tax returns, if self employed
- Proof of Expense: choose one of the following
- Most recent rent payment
- Notarized letter from primary tenant stating how much member’s portion of rent is
- Complete LESPFCU Reference Form
- *For Debt Consolidation loans the most current statements of all accounts to be consolidated are required
*Other information may be requested depending on the loan request.
Click here for more information