A money market account from the Lower East Side People’s Federal Credit Union gives you competitive interest rates, plus the liquidity and flexibility of a checking account. It’s an ideal way to earn more on your savings dollars and still have access to your cash.
Better yet, it’s secured through the National Credit Union Association (NCUA) unlike some investment products, it won’t lose value.
- Monthly statements or e-statements
- Unlimited deposits
- Free start up supply of checks
- Utilize an ATM to make unlimited withdrawals up to the maximum daily amount. Plus, conduct up to six other types of withdrawals or transfers each monthly period, three of which may be by check
- Deposits insured to the regulatory maximum by the NCUA
- Competitive rates: See dividend schedule
- Variable interest rate with a wide range of balance tiers
- Compounded daily
Minimum opening deposit and average daily balance required to earn interest is $1,000.
Contact our Member Service Representatives if you have additional questions at 212-529-8197 or email@example.com